2010年12月15日星期三

Emma Stone in W Magazine: Simulated sex scenes in 'Easy A' were 'real workout'



Emma Stone worked hard for her "Easy A" Golden Globe nomination, so hard in fact that she needed "an oxygen tank at one point."
In January's "Who's Hot" issue of W Magazine, the 22-year-old cover star talks about the fake sex scene in Will Gluck's comedy in which she plays a high school student who lies about her love life in order to improve her social life.
"Simulation of sex is a real workout," she told the magazine. "We must have done a hundred takes."
Though the scene in question reportedly took two days to shoot, Stone said it was "really fun, but it's not easy."
But the hard work paid off.
On Tuesday it was announced that Stone was nominated for the Golden Globe for best actress in a comedy, opposite stars like Angelina Jolie and Anne Hathaway.
"Let's just be honest, that's pretty surreal," she told people.com. "I don't know what I'm going to do when I see [Jolie] in person. I'm going to freak out when I see anybody in person."
Stone said she would be taking her mother as her date to the Jan. 16 show.
"I'm pretty excited about that," she told the gossip website. "I would really like to bring my mom. She doesn't know yet. You can break the news!"

没有评论:

发表评论